YA Job #: 688-7040
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® MINI HOOPS CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “Bud Light Mini Hoops Challenge” (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on February 5, 2014 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on April 8, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period is divided into two (2) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as defined in the chart below.
Mail-in Entry Postmarked-By Date
Mail-in Entry Received-By Date
02/05/14, 3:00:00 p.m. CST
03/07/14, 11:59:59 p.m. CST
03/08/14, 12:00:00 a.m. CST
04/08/14, 2:59:59 p.m. CDT
3. Two Ways to Participate:
(a) Fan Zone App: Launch the free Fan Zone application (“App”) on your smart phone or tablet device (network connection required). You will be required to create a Fan Zone Account as prompted once you are in the App, and you may either login with Facebook or choose to sign in by entering your email address and date of birth. Look for the Bud Light Mini Hoops Challenge, click on the icon, and follow the game instructions to play the game. Once you have scored thirty (30) points within the allotted time, you will be provided with the opportunity to enter the drawing for the corresponding Entry Period. You may incur message or data charges from their wireless service provider for message or data sent/received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. If you do not already have the App installed on your phone or tablet device, download the free Fan Zone application from the Apple App Store (IOS Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fan-zone-dont-just-watch./id659737732?mt=8) or the Google Play Store (Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kwarter.apps.fanzone). All entries submitted via the App must be received and recorded during a specific Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period's drawing/prize. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
(b) Mail-In: Hand print your name, address, zip code, daytime telephone number, email address and age, and provide your signature on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Mini Hoops Challenge, P.O. Box 1054, Dept. 688-7040, Young America, MN 55594-1054. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the Mail-In Entry Postmarked-By Date and received by the Mail-in Entry Received-By Date corresponding to the applicable Entry Period as stated in Rule #2. Limit one (1) entry request per envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit postage) to: Bud Light Mini Hoops Challenge Rules Request, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 688-7040, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by April 8, 2014. Limit one (1) request per envelope.
No other forms of entry are valid.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in Rule #2 from among eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent drawings. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person. There are a number of ways to win a trip to the Bud Light Hotel. Limit one (1) trip to the Bud Light Hotel per person regardless of how the prize is won.
5. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries or mail, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or Website or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Should any portion of Promotion be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
6. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for Entry Period 1 Prizes). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
Entry Period 1 Winners: Winners will be notified by email and/or phone will be required to respond to the email or phone call within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winners will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Winners' guests must be 21 years of age or older as of March 7, 2014 and will also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein.
Entry Period 2 Winners: Prizes will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner verification.
Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Entry Period 1 Prizes).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and employees and the immediate families of their wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Entry Period 1 Prize (10): A trip for winner and one (1) guest to Dallas, Texas. Travel dates: April 5, 2014 – April 8, 2014. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations at the Bud Light Hotel for three (3) consecutive nights (all inclusive food and select beverages provided), ground transportation to/from airport and hotel and access to Bud Light sponsored events. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Travel and accommodations are the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Any additional transportation, meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,250.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure.
Entry Period 2 Prize (10): One (1) Bud Light Nike Dry Fit ½ Zip. ARV: $62.50
Total ARV of all prizes is $43,125.00. For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Entry Period 1 Prizes). The difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Promotion.
11. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Mini Hoops Challenge Winner’s List Request, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 688-7040, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by June 9, 2014.
© 2014 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Apple. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Apple.