THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® GETAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “Bud Light Getaway” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on May 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on July 27, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) To enter via Snapcode: Use your mobile phone or other web-enabled device to scan the Snapcode featured on signs or promotional materials at participating locations to unlock a royal game. Then, look for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes banner advertisement and follow the instructions to complete the registration form and submit an online entry (an “Entry”). (b) To enter without participating via Snapcode: Visit BudLight.com/budlightgetaway (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the registration form and submit an online entry (also an “Entry”).
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CDT and ending on the same day at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT.
Message and data rates may apply should you choose to access the Website via your mobile phone or other Web-enabled device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Each Entry must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Entries (including but not limited to Entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of Entries, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all Entries will be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited.
5. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, text messages, telephone calls or emails or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor any of its agencies is responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s computer, wireless device and/or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the potential winners from among all valid, eligible entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed random, fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR ITS AGENCIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
6. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about July 30, 2018 from among all eligible Entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winners will be notified by email. The email notification will include an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) for the potential winner and a Liability and Publicity Release (“Release”) for the potential winner’s guest. Potential winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner must complete, sign and return the Affidavit via email within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification. Additionally, winner’s guest will be required to complete, sign and return the Release via email within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize notification. If winner’s Affidavit and his/her guest’s Release are not received within the time allotted, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected (and his/her guest) will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours as stated above. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
In the event of noncompliance within any stated time period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time period described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service or a change in an entrant’s email, phone number or mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or his/her prize-claim information. Note: Any communication between a potential winner and Sponsor or its agencies regarding this Sweepstakes (e.g. phone calls, text messages, chats, emails, etc.) may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winners.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Prizes (5 total): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to New York, New York for a “Bud Light Getaway”. Travel dates: August 10, 2018 – August 12, 2018. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation; double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights; ground transportation between hotel and Sponsor’s events listed herein; two (2) welcome gift bags (contents to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion); a Sunset Sailing Cruise around the Hudson River (Friday night); a castle medieval experience (Saturday); and breakfast (Sunday morning). If winner resides within two-hundred fifty (250) miles of New York, New York, $200.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner) will be awarded in lieu of air transportation. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Prize events are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including a valid driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay or in the event winner and/or a guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure). Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals (other than stated above), gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor and/or any prize-related venue operator reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and/or venue operator into disrepute. Approximate Retail Value is up to $5,000.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes is up to $25,000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, each potential winner and his/her guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and his/her guest will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner and his/her guest agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
11. By accepting a prize, winners agree to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Getaway Sweepstakes Winner's List Request, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 688-70074, Minneapolis, MN 55402, for receipt by September 29, 2018.
© 2018 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO