Anheuser-Busch is committed to improving the accessibility of our websites for all users, including those with disabilities. If you experience issues or difficulties accessing any information on our site as a result of a disability, we want to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com with your contact information, the web address where you experienced the issue, and a brief description of the problem. This email address is intended for accessibility-related inquiries only. If you have an unrelated complaint or feedback, please visit our support page.
ABBREVIATED DISCLOSURES FOR PRINT ADVERTISING, INTERNET & MARKETING MATERIALS:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins September 8, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on September 27, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 21 or older at time of entry. See Official Rules at budlight.com/BLSBravoconRules for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/restrictions/ARVs and complete details. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Anheuser-Busch, LLC.
Anheuser-Busch, LLC is the sole sponsor of the sweepstakes. NBCUniversal Media, LLC is not a sponsor of the sweepstakes and is not associated with the administration of the sweepstakes in any way. Entrants are providing information to sponsors and not to NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
ABBREVIATED DISCLOSURES FOR TELEVISION:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 9/27/22 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C., 21+. Complete Official Rules at budlight.com/BLSBravoconRules. Sponsor: Anheuser-Busch, LLC.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Bud Light Seltzer x Bravocon Ultimate Experience Sweepstakes (“ Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers and agents of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, employees, contractors, directors, officers and agents of NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”) and members of their immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, child or sibling; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) or household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 8, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 27, 2022 (“ Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
a. FACEBOOK. During the Promotion Period, a “call to action” message (the “ Facebook Post”) will be posted to http://www.Facebook.com/budlight inviting entrants to comment on the Facebook Post as directed. Comment on the Post along with #BLSBravocon and #Giveaway (collectively, the “ Required Hashtags”) and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. TWITTER. During the Promotion Period, a “call to action” message (the “ Twitter Post”) will be posted to @budlight, @bravotv and @bravowwhl, reply or retweet on the Twitter Post along with the Required Hashtags and follow @budlightseltzer to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
c. INSTAGRAM. During the Promotion Period, a “call to action” message (the “Instagram Post”) will be posted to @budlight, @budlightseltzer, @bravotv and @bravowwhl, comment on the Instagram Post and tag a friend who is 21+ along with the Required Hashtags and follow @budlightseltzer to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes .
d. WEBSITE. Visit www.budlight.com/Bravocon (“ Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per method of entry throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 30, 2022 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) prize is available to be awarded pending verification of potential winner. The potential winner will be notified by email (“ Winner Notification”) and/or direct message or comment on their post, as applicable, and will be required to respond to the Winner Notification within forty-eight (48) hours of its being sent indicating whether they meet the eligibility requirements and can accept the prize (“ Winner Confirmation”). If a potential winner does not respond to the Winner Notification within the forty-eight (48) hour time period, that potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to the prize, and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at from the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within the time frame stated above. Any prize that remains unclaimed by a verified winner may not be awarded.
Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative within forty-eight (48) hours of Winner Confirmation. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to Winner Notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected.
In the event of that a Winner Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if potential winner fails to comply with requirements within any stated time period, or if the Sponsor determines that a potential winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and lose any claim to the prize, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will have the option to randomly select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible Entries.
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for suspended or discontinued email accounts, or for failure in a potential winner’s internet or wireless service, or their mailing/shipping address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or of verified winner not receiving his/her prize.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: Prize (1 total is available to be awarded): The verified winner will receive an Ultimate Bravocon Experience for the winner and one (1) guest in New York, NY from October 14 – 16, 2022. The Prize includes a) round-trip economy class air transportation from a major airport near winner’s residence (as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor); b) three (3) nights hotel accommodations in New York, NY on dates designated by Sponsor (one room, double occupancy); c) two (2) VIP Tickets for Bravocon currently scheduled to take place at the Jacob Javits Center in New York, NY from October 14 – 16, 2022; and d) two (2) meet & greet with Bravolebrities and other mutually agreed to experiences.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $4750.
Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
All elements of the Prize must be taken/used on dates designated by Sponsor. Winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to ticketing of the prize. Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply to air travel. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage fees, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winners will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the prize ARV in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to select hotel in its sole discretion. In the event a winner and/or their guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or their guest home with no further compensation. If the winner is unable to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event winner is able to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor but any component listed in the Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the Prize with no further obligation to the winner. Meet and greet and additional experiences are subject to availability and at the sole discretion of Sponsor/NBCU. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon.
Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be randomly awarded to an alternate winner.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Anheuser-Busch, LLC along with its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies; NBCU, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, any advertising, promotions or fulfillment agencies; and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives, shareholders, contractors, agents and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or platforms/sites/accounts (collectively “ Sweepstakes Sites”) associated with the Sweepstakes, Sponsor or entry mechanism; or who act in violation of the Official Rules, or in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Sweepstakes Site access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from eligible, valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same email address or social media account, the authorized subscriber of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address or social media account by the organization responsible for assigning the email address or social media account. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
Entrants agree (a) that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) for Sponsor and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, submitted biography, voice and/or likeness and prize information, and/or Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and Sweepstakes purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be St. Louis, Missouri.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, send a direct message to the Bud Light Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page with the subject “Bud Light Seltzer Bravocon Experience Sweepstakes Winner’s List” by October 31, 2022.
11. SPONSOR: Anheuser-Busch, LLC, One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118.
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. ©2022 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light Seltzer®, IRC Beers, St. Louis, MO 63118